Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Weird problem with my Joomla! 1.5 vertical menu after update

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Allioth
Hello everyone!

I vale recently updated my Kunena forum from version 1.6.4 to the latest 1.7.1

After the update something very strange happens with my Joomla vertical menu module on the left column.

My vertical menu has all items in a light cream colour; when a page is loaded, that page's item in the menu turns blue.

When I load any other page, the menu item turns on the "selected item" colour... But when loading Kunena, the menu item for the page doesn't change colour... It just keeps like all other items from the menu... So people don't actually know that they are in fact already in the forum page...

I don't know if that was clear enough...

My template was made with Artisteer 3.0

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
*** Topic moved from Support category ***

Menu issues are Joomla issues. They are not Kunena issues. When posting questions in the Support category, please read the posting guide (see the category Index page). Thank you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Matias
Try to copy Kunena menu under your main menu. It should fix the problems.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by Allioth
Hi and thanks for your suggestions!

I found out that it happens when I put the kunena menu item within a menu that is not containing the preferred Home page for the entire website...

That was very weird!!!!!

So, as long as I keep the Kunena link within the main menu, everything's fine! :)

Thanks again for your assistance!!

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds