Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Images not displaying

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by PIC
Images not displaying was created by PIC
I have 2 issues after upgrading...

1. images are not displaying when using the image tags to place an image in a post.

The website is www.pilotincontrol.com . Please feel free to test using username/password demo/demo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joel
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by PIC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Images not displaying
Please, only one question per topic. Please read posting guidelines printed at the top of this page. The test account you supplied does not work. For your safety, we recommend that you enclose account login information by using the
This message contains confidential information

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by PIC
Replied by PIC on topic Re: Images not displaying
@sozzled, the username and password demo/demo(username:demo, password:demo) works fine.

It is a front-end access username is why it is not confidential(see above it is meant to replicate the problem by making a post on the frontend).

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Ah, sorry, the problem I had yesterday was clicking the link above. There's a difference between going to www.pilotincontrol.com . and going to www.pilotincontrol.com . I will let you know what I find out.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Tested without problems. See in your category "New to PIC?"

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by PIC
You used an attachment. I was trying to use image link(was i correct in assuming that "image link" should display a picture based on URL?)

Also, your post didn't show up in the jomsocial recent activities. All of the forums are public(to see), so shouldnt an activity show up for JS when making a forum post? I made a separate thread for it www.kunena.org/forum/11-jomsocial/112536...-entry-for-jomsocial )

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled

PIC wrote: Also, your post didn't show up in the jomsocial recent activities.

That's off-topic to this particular discussion. I'll look at what seems to be going on with the [img] tag in a little while. It's my strong suspicion that there are issues involving the template that you're using.

*** Off-topic [personal] comment ***

I hope you will not take offence at a general comment that I would like to make but I find it extremely difficult to read anything on your website. Red text on a dark grey background is difficult for most people (even those with perfect/near-perfect visual acuity) in order to distinguish between the different web elements that you want to display. But you should also remember that not everyone has the same ability to see things as clearly as you do.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by sozzled
Yes, I tested linking an image (posted a new message on your forum, same topic) and it worked fine. No problems for me.

What kind of image are you trying to link (I mean, what filename extension)?

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by sozzled
Has you followed up this matter? Is the issue now resolved as far as images not being displayed us concerned. If we have not heard from you within 24 hours we will assume that you have resolved this matter yourself. Thanks.

More
12 years 4 months ago #10 by PIC
It seems to be working fine now, thanks sozzled :).

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds