Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Captcha for login in an odd position

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by LineBoring.org
Hi people of the forum... the captcha is overlapping the user login options... see image

and I'm just not awake enough I guess to pinpoint the issue?

Thanks people
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
If you read the FAQs (see the menu item above the forum on this page) - How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website? - you will see that Kunena is not responsible for login or any options employed by your login module. The CAPTCHA you show in your picture has nothing to do with Kunena. The problem is a Joomla template issue.

I suggest that you ask the developer responsible for creating the CAPTCHA module to give you some advice about what CSS you might need to change, or use Firebug for Firefox to pinpoint the element that needs to be addressed.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by LineBoring.org
hey sozzled, i know i just figured someone had something to say.
thanks

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds