Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question No emails to subscribed users

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Husi
I have the same problem - allthoug I just downloaded ver. 1.7.1 ! Can anybody help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Husi, and welcome to Kunena.

As much as I'm tempted to respond with my favourite comment about I have the same problem ... may I ask you what, specifically, is the same problem?

We ask, when people post their questions on this forum (even if they tack their question onto someone else's question with "I have the same problem") to read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page.

I will pass this topic on to the developers for comment.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: topic split
The following user(s) said Thank You: Husi

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Husi
Replied by Husi on topic No emails to subscribed users
Sorry - my English isn´t to well (I am Danish) - my Problem is, when I try to register a new member of the Forum - this member is not receiving an e-mail to confirm the Registration.
Maybe I have done something wrong in the Configuration - still - my English isn´t that well.... :(

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

This part is managed by Joomla! itself, Kunena just redirect the user to joomla! register component. I think your mail settings in Joomla! configuration are wrong

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please read the FAQs page (menu item above the forum), particularly relating to user registration: How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by Husi
If I try : Forgot accesscode - I get following :

Your request for accesscode to zero failed - because a User with the mentioned username and e-mailadress could not be found

If I try : Forgot username - the system accept and annouces, that an e-mail is forwarded.

But I don´t get any email...... to the registerede mailaccount (my private account)

If I go to Kunena Administration - to look into users - only one is registered (admin)

I have looked into Joomla administration - and e-mail seems to be set correctly.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds