Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Auto Mail

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by WeedRoy
Auto Mail was created by WeedRoy
Hi,
well, i dont like auto mail when any one register on my forum or any one posts on my forum....i control my kunena forum from joomla administrator panel....

p.s. sry for my bad english

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Auto Mail
In Kunena configuration you can disable subscriptions (and set email address to empty, which prevents Kunena from sending emails).

In Joomla.. I don't that there's any easy way to do it, especially in J!1.7.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by WeedRoy
Replied by WeedRoy on topic Re: Auto Mail

it's that ? what i need turn off from here ?

and forum e-mail is [email protected], but i get mails on [email protected] :/

hmm.... :S

help?

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Auto Mail
Normally, Kunena works straight away, out of the box, without changing any configuration settings. As far as the setting about "forum email" is concerned, my advice is to use the same account as you use in Joomla. Try that.

You can also turn off Topic Subscriptions, too. It's a separate configuration setting on the same page as you showed in your screenshot.

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by WeedRoy

sozzled wrote: Normally, Kunena works straight away, out of the box, without changing any configuration settings. As far as the setting about "forum email" is concerned, my advice is to use the same account as you use in Joomla. Try that.

sry, i dont understand it :/
pls Clarify better

sozzled wrote: You can also turn off Topic Subscriptions, too. It's a separate configuration setting on the same page as you showed in your screenshot.

Tnx, i set Topic Subscriptions on Disable and not it's ok :)

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled

WeedRoy wrote:

sozzled wrote: Normally, Kunena works straight away, out of the box, without changing any configuration settings. As far as the setting about "forum email" is concerned, my advice is to use the same account as you use in Joomla. Try that.

sry, i dont understand it :/
pls Clarify better

We may be able to better help you, instead of guessing what might be the problem, if we could see your configuration report. Please see What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

More
12 years 5 months ago #7 by WeedRoy
hmmm..... i dont see anythink here for stop auto mail....

I receive messages in that format... (Image)

i really dont know how can i stop that :/

More
12 years 5 months ago #8 by sozzled
Thank you for clarifying the issue. This message is generated by the Joomla registration process. This has nothing to do with Kunena. You should ask at the Jooma forum: forum.joomla.org

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds