Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Limiting Kunena

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by [email protected]
I just uploaded Kunena to the website I'm building. It looks great, the only problem is that I only need Kunena on one specific page, The white pages section. I want it set up sort of like the forum at Digital Webbing here www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67 . Is there a way to limit the area that my users are in?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Limiting Kunena
G'day, jess, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm sorry but I don't understand - in terms of the posting guidelines that are printed at the top of this page - what kind of support you are looking for; in other words, what, specifically, is wrong or broken or doesn't work properly?

The website at Digital Webbing does not use Kunena, BTW, and so that really doesn't help me to understand the support issue that you have referred to in your question. I'm trying to understand the topic title: Limiting Kunena. "Limiting", in what "area", specifically? :S
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #3 by [email protected]
I figured out the answer to my own question here by tooling around with Kunena a little more. Thanks for your time.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic moved to different category and locked by moderator
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds