Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question downloading pictures off Kunena

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by peter mclachlan
g'day all can someone tell how to setup so people can download pictures off our forum as it will not allow you to right click and save a pic that people have uploaded any help would be appresiated
thanks peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What Kunena version are-you using ?

If i understand right, you want prevent people right-click on images to save it ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
The only way that I'm aware of preventing people pressing the right mouse button when they're viewing a website (in order to generate the context menu that allows them to copy an image, for example) is if you have some Javascript library that disables the right mouse button. Apart from this method of disabling the right mouse button through software, maybe your right mouse button is broken?

It is not a feature of Kunena to disable the working of the right mouse button.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds