Kunena 5.1.6.1 Released - Security Release (09 Nov 2018)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.6 [K 5.1.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a Security release.

K5.1.6.1 is a install update.

× This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Changing the forum emails

More
7 years 1 week ago #1 by stevetyler
I am new to Kunena (still struggling to even say it!) and have just registered for my own forum to check everything is working and I see that the registration email being sent out needs to be edited. At present it says it is from "Joomla" which I want to change to the name of the forum (bit confusing for new members) and I want to edit the actual text on the email but I cannot find it anywhere on the control panel.

Does anyone know how to edit the email and name of the sender?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sozzled
  • Visitor
7 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Changing the forum emails
If you read our FAQs (or searched this forum for the words "registration" with "emails") you would quickly discover that Kunena is not responsible for user registration or login. This point is emphasised in How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?

In other words, this is a Joomla issue (or it's an issue of any third party written extension that you're using for site registration). Your question has probably been asked and answered on the Joomla forum ( forum.joomla.org ) and it usually involves making a couple of appropriate changes to your Joomla Global Configuration settings unless, as I wrote, you're not using "basic" Joomla for user registration. I hope that helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds