Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Can You Please Critique My Forum?

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by blacktino79
The developer made the template, but through learning Joomla and getting familiar with modules, plug-ins and how Kunena works, I was able to design the topic icons, create the sub categories, add the Kunena Latest and Search modules and some other amenities.

I'm not trying to promote myself, but ask what I can do to make my forum better. I am trying to model my forum after Android Forums (which uses VBulletin).

Anyway, here is the link to my forum. Please help - www.givemeapps.com/Forum/?func=entrypage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by blacktino79

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds