Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question internal server error (500) when replying.

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by vgsocial
When i reply on a topic in my forum, it will give an 500 error.
But the post does actually show up, and when i refresh the link i get a blank kunena page.

I have already tried the fix found in this topic:
www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-and-k-17-s...issues-in-kunena-170

(adding static into a line of code)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have enabled debug mode in Kunena and Joomal! configuration panel to see what's happen ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, vgsocial, and welcome to Kunena.

Any search of this forum will tell you that HTTP 500 Internal Server errors are difficult to solve. The problem is compounded several times when people post their questions in our Support category and don't give us any specific details about what software they're using.

I'm not saying that I can solve your problem but I think it would help everyone if you read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page and gave us some more information about your website, what version of Joomla you're using, what version of Kunena you're using, what other Joomla extensions you have, etc. This is all provided for you in the Kunena configuration report. Can we please start with that? Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #4 by vgsocial
The debug mode does not work,
still gives me a html 500 error without giving me a debug log.

Here are my specs:

Joomla 1.7.2
Jomsocial 2.2.4 (posts go on jomsocial automaticly)
Kunena 1.7
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by vgsocial.

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? Like I said earlier, the basic information that we need is contained in the configuration report and we will save a lot of time if we can get that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vgsocial

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by vgsocial

sozzled wrote: Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? Like I said earlier, the basic information that we need is contained in the configuration report and we will save a lot of time if we can get that.

Sorry, here it is:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : yoo_streamline | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: September 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4_RC

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.0 | Kunena Groups 1.7.0

Modules: None

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by vgsocial
Any suggestions?

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by xillibit
It will very hard to help you if nothing is wrote in error log :(

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by vgsocial
Thanks for the feedback, the problem seems fixed after updating to the latest version of php.

/close

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds