Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Need quick help please

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by sarath nandyal
I have developed a joomla website and it is moved to my clients server.The problem is my client after editing an article when clicked on save or apply links, those links are not working but iam able to edit the same article from my office.My client shared his computer using teamviewer software with me and even iam not able to edit the article when i have axised my clients computer.I dont understand what might be the reason.Any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Need quick help please
Articles have locks to prevent people from editing them at the same time. So if you're in editor, you need to either save or cancel it or nobody else can edit the item.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by sarath nandyal
I have inplemented your suggestion even then iam still facing the problem.Thanks

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds