Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Point System for Kunena

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by MetroHome
Not sure if I am just looking in the wrong places, I have not found a points reward system located with in Kunena, generally used to promote activity by the other members...

It seems when not use, everyone will post to the site but will generate little comment traffic with out a point system in place.

I have the latest version of Jomsoical and Kunena, and we are presently using 1.5 for joomla.

Is there such a system in place and or do you have some advice how to over come the member activity inorder to promote more acivity..

Thanks for the time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

If i'am remember right Jomsocial cna do it, try to look at integration tab in Kunena configuration panel

Else you can use the component Alpha User Points to manage it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by MetroHome
You are correct, Jomsocial has a point system, do you have any idea how to promote Jomsocial with Kunena,

For example :

1. How do you establish a point system requiring a member to have for example 10 points to make a new post.
2. How do the points display to the member so they are aware of there totals, and any other general information you may provide to get us started .

Thanks again in advance

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by MetroHome
Replied by MetroHome on topic Accumulated Post
I need a way to promote use of comments and eliminating members from just creating new threads, with perhaps the use of a points system.

What do you have for me or what alternatives are there and How do i make this application work.

Time to create page: 1.358 seconds