Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Bad Requests

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by fairwea1
Bad Requests was created by fairwea1
Anybody else getting bad request with j1.7?

I get 400 bad request errors constantly. Clear cookies and it appears a click later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Firebrand
Replied by Firebrand on topic Re: Bad Requests
Yes, I'm seeing the same - it's killing us. Anyone else? It appears as though the cookie just grows and grows until the browser won't accept the size any further.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Firebrand
Replied by Firebrand on topic Re: Bad Requests
Anyone have any ideas here? We are really having a problem with the cookie growing and growing until it gives a 400 bad request. :unsure:

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: Bad Requests
Hello Firebrand,

This would be a support question that would be better asked over at joomla.org. It has been 5 months since this thread was started and quite honestly I don't have a clue what could be wrong here.

Have you asked over at joomla.org?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds