Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question To Use Two Different Databases on the same site [Question]

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by 5emtio4yra
Hi,
I really hope that I'm not posting in the wrong section!

I have a question.
Is it possible to have two different websites with two different databases BUT make a single forum category accessible from both websites? So basically you have two different forums but make one category on each webpage accessible through the other. (BUT ONLY THAT CERTAIN CATEGORY, THE OTHER CATOGORIES SHALL REMAIN ACCESSABLE FROM ITS OWN PAGE ONLY).

I'm sorry for bad English and I hope that I made myself understood :)

Thanks in advance,
Marcus
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by 5emtio4yra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You can't do that, but here on kunena.org you have one forums but on two forms : www.kunena.org/forum and www.kunena.org/playground

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
This is not a support question for Kunena. This is not even a support question for Joomla. Topic moved.

It may be possible to achieve this - just about everything is possible if you're prepared to pay for it - and you may find it easier to seek the services of a skilled PHP professional to do the job for you.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds