Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Registration - auto detect - is it possible to use two types?

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by butchtones
Hi, I don't know if this is possible and I hope someone can help me.

My site it essentially using Kunena forum which uses JomSocial for expanded profile and login.

The registration on the site has an extended list of required fields.

Here's what I want: I want people who register on the desktop computer to fill in complete registration but if they register from a mobile device registration would be more basic and a note to complete registration later. The plan is to have auto detection on and redirect to a limited select area of the site when accessing from a mobile device.

I noticed on Kunena allows "auto detect for registration. What does this mean? Would I be able to use JomSocial for registration on desktop and Kunena if the access from mobile?

Thanks to anyone out there with expertise in this because I'm lost!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

butchtones wrote: I noticed on Kunena allows "auto detect for registration. What does this mean? Would I be able to use JomSocial for registration on desktop and Kunena if the access from mobile?

See msg #2 in this topic. There is no "Kunena registration".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds