Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How can I change the language of the register page?

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by jeroen38
hi,
i'm a new kunena user. I installed the forum in the dutch language. But when a new user want to register this page is still in english. How can I change the language of the register page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read msg #2 in How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website? . This is not a really a question for this forum; this is a question about the registration software that you are using on your website.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by jeroen38
No, it is not the registration software, it is about the registration page that comes with kunena. That's page is not translated into Dutch. Al the other parts of Kunena is in Dutch.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Can you show us what you mean, exactly, please? :unsure:

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #5 by jeroen38
I try. I added a jpg file with screenshots.First one is example of the forum with sampledata in dutch.

Then I click 'Maak een account' (create an account) and that page is in english (see the second jpg)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by jeroen38. Reason: attachments added

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
Thank you for explaining what you mean by the "registration page in Kunena". The screen image that you showed is the registration page generated by Community Builder. As I wrote in msg #2 in this topic, this is not a question for this forum; this is a question about the registration software that you are using on your website. If you have a problem with Community Builder please refer your questions about that software to Joomlapolis . Thank you.

For others who may be reading this topic and for anyone who does not take the trouble to read How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?
Kunena is not responsible for user registration or login
Very simply, there is no "registration page in Kunena".
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by jeroen38
thnx. didn't know that is was the page from community builder.
This topic can be closed.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds