Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question SOLVED: Problems with Menu assignments

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by zupidupi
My Kunena-installation doesn't seem to read my Menu assignments under the module management.

My site resides at www.mattliden.fi/gym - if you press the Forum-button on the upper menu you can see that two modules, the Login-module and the one called Viktig information do not disappear. I've attached the Menu assignments for the Viktig information-module.

When the other components are selected (Calendar, Documents...) the previously mentioned modules disappear nicely, just like they should. Their Menu assignments are identical to the one connected to the Forum.

Why doesn't Kunena follow the Menu assignments?

Wonders Mike
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by zupidupi. Reason: Problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by zupidupi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds