Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Single site multiple templates

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by uNFknblvble
I'm not sure if anyone has tried this before. But some help on getting this right will be really awesome.

I have installed two templates on one site. www.shelby.co.za main template is what everyone sees when going directly to site. the second template is what should be available when going to facebook app (since the main template is rather wide and we dont want everything on facebook app just bookings and forum).

On the footer Menu you will notice a test menu bottom right so the splitting worx nicely (will slap the template colours later) but as soon as i click kunena no matter what configuration i do it always but aways defaults to the default template. Grrr tried splitting menu's too it's only kunena that seems to be stubborn :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
You need to change template from every Kunena menu item in Kunena Menu.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3 by uNFknblvble
+1 Thanx Matias - I have tried it but unfortunately it appears to then always only accept one template - it's currently an either or situation from what I can see. Would be really great to integrate to fb app. But at the current moment it appears to b not so easy to accomplish.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by uNFknblvble.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Suggest you look at Customised menus in the Wiki and assign your custom menus to different Joomla templates. I don't have any other suggestions at this time.

Time to create page: 0.880 seconds