Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Idea need help here

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by Slobix
need help here was created by Slobix
ok im amateur web site developer :blush: , and i rly like joomla for its simplicity, design, and that modular structure (easy and fast to construct web site with that) :)
now i have one of my web sites up and running (its not yet 100% completed)
and im experiencing some problems with my kunena forum module, new users cannot register successfully.
now i believe it has something to do with email connections, but im not really sure what to do to fix that problem :( , if any one here can help me, i would appreciate it

my web adress is www.slobix.com
and my mail is [email protected]
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: need help here

Slobix wrote: I'm experiencing some problems with my kunena forum module, new users cannot register successfully

Kunena is not responsible for user registration. See FAQs (use the tab at the top of this page). You have a Joomla problem or a webserver problem.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3 by Slobix
Replied by Slobix on topic Help neded
:S
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Slobix.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #4 by Slobix
Replied by Slobix on topic Re: need help here
ok do u by any chance perhaps know what kind of server or joomla problem i have?
i would really appreciate any help here.. :S
when ever a new user tries to registrate from front end, it reports "error 500" to him
and im really puzzled by it ;f
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Slobix.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: need help here
You need to enable Joomla debug mode to find out the cause of your HTTP 500 Internal Server error(s).

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds