Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena Google +1 / Facebook / Twitter sharing plugin

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by dylanphelan
Hi

I'm looking for a Kunena Google +1 / Facebook / Twitter sharing plugin.

Google +1 / Facebook like (or send) and Twitter buttons should appear below posts etc...

Anybody know of something like this?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by dylanphelan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by mrangelo
im looking for the same :-)

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by mrangelo

sozzled wrote: Suggest that you search the Joomla Extensions Directory .

a lot of plugins in joomla extensions but we said in kunena! im sure that if i install a plugin in kunena the +1 appear in all articles of joomla but in the forum post also?

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
There are no plugins designed for Kunena to do this. There are only extensions for Joomla.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by dylanphelan
thanks. I suppose it would be easy to use a standard joomla module or just put the sharing code into a module position.

There doesn't seem to be the correct module positions available, I was hoping for one just above the signature to the right. Although, that being said - I am not sure if i'd want the sharing buttons in every post.

Time to create page: 1.459 seconds