Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Latest Module Does Not Work in Kunena Page

More
15 years 2 months ago #101710 by barthle
Hello,

I have just upgraded to 1.6.4. I have noticed a weird problem in latest module..

I wanted to use it to list user who received most thanks..But the module doesn't have any effect at all..It is as if non-existent..I was able to have it work in main page but not in Kunena's own page..

Any suggestion on where I should check?

Regards..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #101723 by xillibit
Hello,

I presume that you have nothing displayed and in Kunena stats do you have something ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #101783 by barthle
Hello,

No our forum is active more than 3 years..we have more than enough postings to display..I am not sure is of you are asking that statistics but here how it looks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #101784 by sozzled

barthle wrote: I have just upgraded to 1.6.4. I have noticed a weird problem in latest module. I wanted to use it to list user who received most thanks.

I/m sorry but I don't understand how you want the Kunena Latest module to list the users who have received the most thanks. This is not a feature of the Kunena Latest module. This is a feature of the Kunena Stats module.

I just want to be sure that we understand what you are discussing. The Kunena Latest module or the Kunena Stats module ... or something else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #101786 by barthle
Hello,

I am talking about mod_latest ver 1.6.4 NOT stats...Here is how my module setting looks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #101789 by sozzled
Oh! I see! :side:

I've never used that option before! I think that the output is supposed to show you the the latest posts that you were thanked for (i.e. whoever is logged-in at the time) not who has received the most thank yous. It might produce a list of the latest posts from anyone that received a thank you in the last month. I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can tell us what your settings do? :unsure:

If you want to show who has received the most thank yous, you need to use the Kunena Stats module. I hope that helps.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds