Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Important Access Problems on Kunena Forum

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by Darkruler18
Hello everybody :(

I set up a website for my guild.
And i decided to work with Kunena as my favorite forum module.

The installation is okay and no errors appear.
But when i click on the "forum" link in the main menue a fatal server error appears.

I need your help :(

Best regards
Chris aka Darkruler
=======================================================================
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 12 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 128M

Joomla default template details : jf-grafeeze | author: Alexander Seppi / Kreatif Multimedia GmbH | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 15 April 2011

Kunena default template details : Aphotic | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-23-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.4 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.6.4 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Login 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

================================================================================
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Darkruler18. Reason: Added some lines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I can't guess anything, so start by lookin that : docs.kunena.org/index.php/How_to_diagnose_blank_page_on_kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Darkruler18
This appears with debug mode on on mysystem :(

Has anyone an idea of what the problem is ??

Fehler
1.JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'parent' in 'field list' SQL=select parent, menutype, ordering from jos_menu where id = 101 limit 1

Informationen

Zurückverfolgen (Back-Trace)
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->render() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/index.php:49
2 JDocumentHTML->parse() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/includes/application.php:250
3 JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:306
4 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:460
5 require() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:405
6 include_once() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/templates/jf-grafeeze/index.php:15
7 Tools->getCurrentMenuIndex() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/templates/jf-grafeeze/vars.php:24
8 JDatabaseMySQLi->loadObject() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/templates/jf-grafeeze/templatetools.php:103
9 JDatabaseMySQLi->query() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:434
10 JError::raiseError() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:230
11 JError::raise() /users/thebrotherhood/www/Websites/joomla/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:179

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you examine the error traceback, nothing indicates that Kunena is involved with this problem. Everything, on the other hand, indicates the issue arises from your J! 1.6 template menu.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by jabbott
I am having the same trouble. I am using the ja_purity template and I am gettting the error:
Code:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'parent' in 'field list' SQL=select parent, menutype, ordering from j17_menu where id = 21 limit 1

I don't know if it is a Kunena problem or not, but this thread is one of the only ones that google finds.

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled

jabbott wrote: I don't know if it is a Kunena problem or not, but this thread is one of the only ones that google finds.

You're right. This does not look to be a Kunena problem. You should discuss your problem with the developer of your site template. We would require more information about your website to determine the exact cause but we we could not guarantee that would would ncessarily be able to solve it for you. Try a different site template (e.g. one of the standard Joomal templates) to see if the problem goes away. If the problem goes away using a different template then you know what is the cause.

More
12 years 5 months ago #7 by jabbott
ja_purity *is* the stock template for Joomla 1.7.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds