Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Important Error 330 Pages Not Decoding?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by lcdude
Greetings All! :cheer:

Have wierd problem Browser error 330 when going to forum If I am logged in. If I logout it works.

I also have 2 components with white pages! Is my problem all JOOMLA?
The last time I had this is was a plugin! Does this make sense???

Is it Joomal or the forum? :unsure:

1.6.3 we did not upgrade yet still reading docs FEAR level high,,,
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by lcdude. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled

lcdude wrote: Is it Joomal or the forum? :unsure:

It's impossible to tell based on the information that you have given us. Please read the posting guidelines that appear at the top of this page, in particular, please see What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcdude

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by lcdude
Yes your correct I was in a hurry and did not post it...sorry!

I found the problem "our cache" for Joomla was not the highest ordered plugin. Also in order to make the forum work we had to shut off "GZIP". Our webhost is upgrading our server and we did not know. They are NOT done. We have the PHP and other stuff needed for 1.6.4 so now we will attemp the upgrade.

SOLVED!
Thank You!

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
You should not use caching when you're using Kunena.

Anyway, I'm pleased to hear that you've got everything working well, for the time being.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds