Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum Title Change

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by DJ
Forum Title Change was created by DJ
I just can't seem to remember how to do this. I want e-mails from the Forum to be indicated they are from the website as opposed to "Kunena Forum." I tried to change the title in Forum Configuration, but it keeps going back to "Kunena Forum" when I hit save. Can someone tell me how to do this, please? Thank you--much appreciated..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum Title Change
What version of Kunena are you using?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #3 by DJ
Replied by DJ on topic Re: Forum Title Change
1.6.3 Appreciate your help, sozzled.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum Title Change
This is a category for K 1.5 issues. There is no "Hacks, Tips & Tricks" category for K 1.6.

I think what you want to do is to change a language file somewhere. Look at Where is the language file

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5 by DJ
Replied by DJ on topic Re: Forum Title Change
Thanks, perhaps I'll try the support forum.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds