Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change Avatar Path

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by wabugi
Change Avatar Path was created by wabugi
I'm using Kunena 1.5.12.

I'm trying to modify the avatar integration. At the moment my avatars come from the standard kunena avatar folder: root/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars.
I need to change this link to root/images/useravatars.

I know where the image path comes from (kunena.defines.php). But that doesn't help me since there is no path for avatars.

So I thought the right place to search is class.kunena.php. I already modified the profile link here and I know that parts of the avatar integration are to be found here.

I just don't know where the avatar link comes from and where to modify it. Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by wabugi
Replied by wabugi on topic Re: Change Avatar Path
No need to search for a solution anymore.

I switched to Kunena 1.6 and created my own integration plugin for profiles and avatars.

Thanks to all the people who read this :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by bzzik
Replied by bzzik on topic Re: Change Avatar Path
Hi wabugi.

I want to create own integration plugin for my extension. Can you provide more info on how to to that?

Thank you.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by wabugi
Replied by wabugi on topic Re: Change Avatar Path
I decided to share my solution with everyone. Here you go:

Guide: Avatar Integration / Profile Link Integration - 1.6

I hope it does help you a bit :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bzzik

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds