Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Set show hit to no but still show

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by 650
Now I set hit to no as in the image but hit still show at the forum.

Here is the link to my forum www.acnethai.com/index.php?option=com_ku...temid=10&func=latest

What's wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
what version of kunena are you using ?

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by 650

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by 650
don't have solution to solve this?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
To be honest with you, I don't know what that setting ( docs.kunena.com/index.php/Kunena_Configuration#Show_Hits ) does. I've never experimented with it. Maybe someone else know how it's used.

The only other way I could suggest you hide this information is to modify your CSS file and add to the end:

#Kunena .topic_views {
visibility:hidden;
}
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by 650
Thans sozzled for your reply but I don't know where can I add this. I try to add this to the end of this file default_ex/kunena.forum.css but it's still show.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled
Whenever you modify any CSS file and look again at a webpage that uses that file, most of the time your browser will be using the cached version of that file instead of the one stored on your webserver. It's a common misunderstanding.

You need to force a page reload to get the modified CSS file from your server to see how the changes you've made work. In Firefox, this is done by pressing SHIFT+F5 (other browsers do things slightly differently).

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by 650
Thanks sozzled for your help.

More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by ken79
I am always a victim of this problem. I always seem to forget to reload the web page after applying the CSS on a specific page. It is also common that developers do not appropriate an specific style sheet to which page it is really particular to. I hope something like jcreator comes up for web development, dreamweaver does not come up to expectations anyway.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds