Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Help with shown hours

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by iseca
Help with shown hours was created by iseca
Hello!

I have a little problem (I applied some hack related to hours, so I don't know if this must be here or in Hacks Forum, sorry):

Into my forum, the hour are correctly displayed, but in the index, they aren't. There, the hour is 3 hours less than in rest of forum and I was wondering if it possible to increase the hour +3.

I have set it by this way (All files are in \components\com_kunena\template\default_ex) (caution with "10800" in files; 10800 seconds are 3 hours) :

flat.php

line 337 replace this :

Code:
<span class="topic_posted_time"><?php echo _KUNENA_POSTED_AT ?> <?php echo time_since($leaf->time,time() + ($fbConfig->board_ofset * 3600)); ?> <?php echo _KUNENA_AGO ?>

by this :
Code:
<span class="topic_posted_time"><?php echo _KUNENA_POSTED_AT ?> <?php echo strftime(_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT,$leaf->time + 10800); ?>

listcat.php

line 235 this:

Code:
$lastptime = KUNENA_timeformat(CKunenaTools::fbGetShowTime($singlerow->time_last_msg));

by this:
Code:
$lastptime = KUNENA_timeformat(CKunenaTools::fbGetShowTime($singlerow->time_last_msg + 10800));

message.php

line 223 replace this :

Code:
$msg_time_since = str_replace('%time%', time_since($fmessage->time, CKunenaTools::fbGetInternalTime()), $msg_time_since);

by this :
Code:
$msg_time_since = strftime(_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT,$fmessage->time + 10800);

line 331 (to correct edit date):
Code:
echo '<span class="fb_message_editMarkUp">'. _KUNENA_EDITING_LASTEDIT .': '. date(_DATETIME, $fmessage->modified_time) .' '. _KUNENA_BY .' '. CKunenaTools::whoisID($fmessage->modified_by) .'.';

by this
Code:
echo '<span class="fb_message_editMarkUp">'. _KUNENA_EDITING_LASTEDIT .': '. date(_DATETIME, $fmessage->modified_time + 10800) .' '. _KUNENA_BY .' '. CKunenaTools::whoisID($fmessage->modified_by) .'.';

(see www.kunena.com/forum/144-k-15-hacks-tric...lay-of-posting#29821 )

Thank you!!!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by iseca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds