Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question remove nofollow from links inside posts

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by schlogo
Hello all

I d like to remobe the nofollow attribute and the _blank attribute from the links placed inside the the posts of my forum. Would someone know how to get this done? I ve tried to hack around but no success yet

tks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Easiest way is to edit components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php and remove nofollow from the html output in the first two functions.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by schlogo
hello, i ve modified 2 fonctions as follow
Code:
class CKunenaLink { // // Basic universal href link // function GetHrefLink($link, $name, $title, $class ='', $anker='', $attr='') { return '<a '.($class ? 'class="'.$class.'" ' : '').'href="'.$link.($anker?('#'.$anker):'').'" title="'.$title.'">'.$name.'</a>'; } // // Basic universal href link // function GetSefHrefLink($link, $name, $title, $class ='', $anker='', $attr='') { return '<a '.($class ? 'class="'.$class.'" ' : '').'href="'.JRoute::_($link).($anker?('#'.$anker):'').'" title="'.$title.'">'.$name.'</a>'; }

but so susccess, links in the posts are still nofollow and open in with _blank

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by schlogo

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds