Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Help] Karma and Redirecting

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by Raul Santoro
Hi, good morning.

I have two doubts that can be considered a problmes! :laugh:

So... When the user do the Login in my Kunena Forum he is redirecting for my Index.html and I wanted that he was redirecting for the Forum's main page. How can I change this function?

Other doubt is with Karma. The points Karma, in my website, is used as grade (grades at school), so, I want to have the possibility to give a custom value Karma for the user. What is function that I have to change and how?

Thank you. The Forum is great! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

1°) Look for this : www.kunena.com/forum/144-hacks-tricks-an...978-own-kunena-login
2°) The karma function is defined in the file /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.karma.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by Raul Santoro
:woohoo:

Thanks a lot!

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by hjwest227

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds