Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Link to Image, Link to webpage - increase character limit

More
13 years 9 months ago #21 by sozzled
Fjody: you'll be pleased to hear that the maximum length value for URLs/Images (using the BBcode insertion copy/paste tool) has been made a configurable setting in the backend for K 1.6.

Although not currently available for public download, this change was made only very recently (possibly as a result of this discussion topic?)

So that's good news, isn't it? :woohoo:

I would like to know why there's any limit at all ... but that's a whole separate discussion! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22 by Fjody
sozzled: thanks for the news. I'm please to hear that, but as you are I'm also wondering why there is any limit at all. It could be made unlimited and I would prefer to have options like:
- display/hide topic icons
- display/hide registration/login row in Kunena
- display/hide various personal information about users

These are the most common .php hacks that I must do after every Kunena upgrade :-(

Have a nice day and thanks,

Fjody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds