Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Who's Online questions

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by Moutas
I have a couple of questions regarding the Who's Online feature:

1) The page title appears in the internet browser as "forums" instead of "Who's Online". I have looked in the files but I haven't found a way to change the page title. How can this be solved? (I am also using the Title Manager plugin for Joomla and all other pages have correct titles)

2) If an admin is viewing a restricted topic in the forums and a normal user clicks on the "Who's Online" link, the user will see that the admin is viewing an admin topic and the restricted topic name will appear but the user will not be able to access it. Is there a way that blocks the user from seeing the restricted topic name? Maybe the "Who's Online" feature should print to normal users that the admin is viewing his/her profile or something apart from the restricted topic.

Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.455 seconds