Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Customize Forumjump

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by Moutas
Customize Forumjump was created by Moutas
I would like to change the appearance of the Forumjump box but I don't know how this is done. I've searched in the forumjump class file but there is nothing to do there. I would like it to appear something like this:
Code:
Old Version: --------------- Board Categories Community ...Section 1 ......Sub-section 1 ......Sub-section 2 ...Section 2 Administration ...Section 1 ...Section 2 New Version: --------------- Board Categories Community Section 1 Sub-section 1 Sub-section 2 Section 2 Administration Section 1 Section 2

Basically I want to remove the dots but keep the indent. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance :)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Moutas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Customize Forumjump
I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it works. You could edit the file ../components/com_kunena/kunena.class.php, search for the function at about line 995 which looks like this:
Code:
function fbTreeRecurse( $id, $indent, $list, &$children, $maxlevel=9999, $level=0, $type=1 ) { if (@$children[$id] && $level <= $maxlevel) { foreach ($children[$id] as $v) { $id = $v->id; if ( $type ) { $pre = '&nbsp;'; $spacer = '...';
and change the last line above to
Code:
$spacer = '&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;';
This will also affect other displays of your forum categories, not only the list on the forumjump. Good luck :)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds