Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Profile Box & Custom Community Builder Fields

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by Moutas
I would like to add custom CB fields (for example cb_Birthday, cb_Gender and cb_Location) to the profile box (the box in the forum posts where it says which user has posted, his post count, rank etc...) but I don't know how to do this. I don't know where the files are located or how to call the CB fields.

Does anyone know how this is done? Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by Hurr1c4n3
Go to the backend of your site.
Click -> Components -> Community Builder -> Plugin Management -> Forum integration

Then on the right side choose the correct Sidebar Mode (Beginner Field selection) and you're there.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by Moutas
Thanks for your help, everything works OK now :D

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by flasherx
Hi guys! I want to try this too but on Advanced mode... Cause on the beginner mode i can't add custom fields that i add to my CB...

The thing on the advance mode is that when i add my fields there the Kunena default data desapears from the Profile Box... Anyone have a clue what do i have to do to let the box stay as it is and just add some custom fields to the bottom of the box with this data.

Tyvm.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds