Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Nofollow depending on category

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by lelkins
Hi guys and girls.
I am looking for a bit of help please.
I have changed my forum so that post/signature links are dofollow but would like for specific categories to be nofollow.

In components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php I have tried to change
Code:
$tns = "<a href='".kunena_htmlspecialchars($tempstr, ENT_QUOTES)."' rel=\"nofollow\" target=\"_blank\">"; $tne = '</a>';
to
Code:
if ($catid != 1) { $tns = "<a href='".kunena_htmlspecialchars($tempstr, ENT_QUOTES)."' target=\"_blank\">"; $tne = '</a>'; } else { $tns = "<a href='".kunena_htmlspecialchars($tempstr, ENT_QUOTES)."' rel=\"nofollow\" target=\"_blank\">"; $tne = '</a>'; }
What I was wanting is that if the catid isn't 1 then it will be a follow link, if is 1 then nofollow..This doesn't work though. It seems to be that this file isn't picking up the current category ID. Can anyone help me with this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
This is because of $catid is not defined in that function.

Does:

global $catid;

just before those lines help you at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds