Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question code without replacement by smilies or something else

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by Newbie_Kunena
Hello,

I have a problem (again):

I want to build something like the code environment. The problem I don't know how to create my own environment like [LATEX] but with the same effekt - ignore any replacements.

Hope you know what I mean.

regards
Marco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day Marco. I admire your work even though I haven't been able to give you much help.

I think I understand what you are trying to do. You want to build some special BBcode tags, a bit like the current [ code ] tags that will somehow render LaTex. Great idea! Unfortunately, it's been nearly 20 years since I had anything to do with LaTex so I'm a little rusty.

Can you give examples of what BBcode tags or Kunena smileys are likely to conflict with your solution, please?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #3 by Newbie_Kunena
Hello,

sorry I had no time to answer. I have good news. I was able to install mimetex and fed. Here is my german forum where you can see the result:
Klick me :laugh:

I solved the problem with the fed-editor by renaming the smileys like ":smilesad:" . I think nobody will right such a word ;)

The problem replacements by smileys are solved. It was only a work-around and so i am also interested in a better solution. But you understand me exact :P

regards
Marco
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Newbie_Kunena.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds