Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Removing welcome info & menu information - Pt. 2

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by WorkOutMan
Hi,

I posted part one of this thread about a month ago. Here is a link to that thread

I noticed there is the front end option to display/undisplay the user menu. I want to set this option to not display the user menu. I looked in the kunena configuration, but was unable to locate this feature. Do I still need to edit the profilebox.php? If so, what do I need to edit?

As for removing the "Who's viewing" section, or the second topic in my first thread, I'm in com_kunena/templates/default/kunena.forum.css

I'm currently using default_ex. Do I still edit default?

When I do go through default, I'm unable to locate the codes:
Code:
#Kunena .fb_forum-pathway #Kunena .fb_list_top #Kunena td.fb_profileboxcnt

I ctrl + f'ed in kunena.forum.css & joomla.css

Thanks guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, WorkOutMan. The file that spock was referring to in his solution is ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css

Yes, it's a shame when you read the words "If you run into problems I'll help you out" and then someone else locks the topic so you can't reply! The moderators at this site are very "efficient" in locking discussion topics (moving them to the "solved" section) when they consider the matter has been resolved ... often without waiting for the user to confirm it or allowing others to contribute their thoughts on the discussion. :whistle:

If you are using the default_ex template - a wise choice B) - there is no need to edit the default template CSS.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by WorkOutMan
lol. Thanks for clearing that issue up! I was able to remove most of the desired content. Now, the user picture only remains, and the table that it's in.

Here is a screenshot of the forum:
[img size=600x400] thizzparty.com/images/forum1.jpg [/img]

I marked the area in red that I'm trying to remove. I was able to remove the contents of this area, but the user avatar is still displayed.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #4 by Lintzy
Hi WorkOutMan

you are always welcome to open a new thred, if some questions are still unanswered. No problem at all :)

To solve your request with CSS, please insert the following code at the end of kunena.forum.css of Template default_ex

Code:
table.fb_profilebox { display:none; }
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Lintzy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by WorkOutMan
Perfect. Thank you both! :)

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds