Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to hide the contents of the topic reply to view?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by kikiwang
How to hide the contents of the topic which should be reply to view?HELP ME!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, kikiwang. I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Would you like to send a screenshot to illustrate what problem you would like help with, please?

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #3 by kikiwang
OK,I means when I use the bbcode "
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by kikiwang.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you. I understand what you mean by the hide button:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
but I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by "unreplied users". What do you mean by "unreplied users". :)

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #5 by kikiwang
the unreplied user means who haven't reply the topic yet,

I want to show my contents only to the replied users not the registered users.

In other words, who want to see the contents ,they must reply the topic :P :P
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by kikiwang.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by kikiwang
anyone can help me?

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by sunnyjey
Ok.. I got what kikiwang wants to convey us.

The forum topic where the first post will be visible to all but the subsequent replies will be visible to only those registered members who have replied the first topic.

He wants to encourage other registered members to participate in the forum to read other member's replies.

I too feel this would be wonderful addition/hack to Kunena where Registered Members would tempt to reply the discussion. Thus increasing number of posts. ;)

I am interested in this. :)

Any suggestion ?

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #8 by bambou
sunnyjey wrote:

Ok.. I got what kikiwang wants to convey us.

The forum topic where the first post will be visible to all but the subsequent replies will be visible to only those registered members who have replied the first topic.

Hello :)

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think that is kikiwang's request ... he will confirm or not ;)

I think he would like a well known functionnality :
BBcode tag "hide" allows to hide a part of the contents of a topic for users who have not replied to the topic.
No reply to the topic = No view of the hidden content.

With kunena, it's possible to hide contents but only unregistred users are concerned :
Not a registred user = No view of the hidden content.

I would be interested too by this functionnality B)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by bambou.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by kikiwang
Yes!bambou is right!The functions has been used in phpbb、VB、Discuz,and it’s very useful to increasing number of posts and encourage the registered members reply the topic!

More
14 years 7 months ago #10 by Lovegunner
This is not what he want at all.... i am guessing (because this is what i want as well) is that all members must reply to see the "Download link" for the topic.. all bootleg music (audience recordings) use this simple feature yet Kunena doesnt allow it as far as i can tell... shame, i know many friends that would love to use Kunena that wont because of this.
I'm also sick of Kunena users not understanding this question or when they do understand it they dont understand why you would want it

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds