Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Keep proper code alignment, but drop the code coloring

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by Joachim
Hi

When I use the "code" tags and enter some kind of code, the code is always aligned to the left instead of being properly aligned as a proper code.

However if I enable the "Enable Code Highlighting" option the code alignment is displayed properly, except it also has code coloring, but it must be buggy as the coloring seems kind of random and half arsed.

So my question is how can I keep the properly aligned code, but drop the coloring of the code?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi Joachim,

for "Code Highlighting", Kunena use Chili, jQuery code highlighter plugin. You can find it in

components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/chili

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by Joachim
What should I do with this plugin? I dont want the code highlighting, I just want the code to be aligned properly.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds