Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question I need to be online all the time

More
13 years 1 week ago #1 by antivast
Hello peeps,

I have a kunena board on my website, but i'm experiencing some problems with starting it up.. nobody is posting yet.

I thought I've saw a plugin(when Installed the component on my website) which makes it possible to show the people online who already signed up (only me).

But I don't remember whether this was a Kunena plugin or not, and I've been searching for a plugin like this but I can't find it.

I already configured that I will receive an e-mail when someone is posting a toppic, and with my smartphone I'm online 24/7, so I am only looking for a way to show this to my visitors.

So I hope someone can give me a clue, or knows a hack to achieve this.

with love and gratitude,

Jesse

P.S. other tips and tricks to startup my forum are welcome ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
This is a K 1.5 category. Does your "need to be online all the time" concern K 1.5?

Please understand, I do not have an answer for you, I am only trying to confirm the situation in case a member of the community has a solution for you that works for K 1.5.

More
13 years 1 week ago #3 by antivast
Yes i'm using Kunena 1.5.
My host is running php 5.1.6, so Kunena 1.6 is not an option for me yet:( Should be an improvement I think.. thanks for that.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for confirming the version of Kunena that you are using.

Good luck. I hope that someone who has a continuing interest in K 1.5 may be able to give you some help.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.814 seconds