Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question PDF icon next to Post Subject

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Hutchy68
Need a hack to place an icon next to the title of a post for a PDF printable version of a thread.

Having it under the drop down "Forum Tools" isn't that intuitive. Nor is the footer placement of Kunena 1.6 for that matter.

Example:

Topic:This threads title [icon-links to PDF creation]

I'd even settle for a space break before the actual title line. Thanks.

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Are we discussing K 1.6?

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Hutchy68
For 1.5.14

Sorry about the confusion. I was thinking out loud 1.6 did start to address it, but placement still isn't intuitive.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks you for clarifying the issues. As you are aware K 1.5 is at end-of-life and the development team has no plans to enhance or improve the functionality (or appearance "value") with that version. There may be someone in the community who still has an interest in helping people with K 1.5.

We encourage people to move to K 1.6 as soon as they can.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by Hutchy68
Upgraded, now issue with frame breaks in forum. I knew I shouldn't have upgraded. Moving to another topic in 1.6.

Tom

Time to create page: 1.262 seconds