Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How to integrate embedchessboard joomla Plugin in Kunena Forum

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by pakchess
hi
I am using the kunena forum 1.5 joomla component. and i am using embedchessboard plugin for replay chess games. it works fine in the joomla site but the problem is that in kunena forum posts it does not work.
I read pgn4web wiki ( code.google.com/p/pgn4web/wiki/User_Notes_joomla ) carefully and find the required file (kunena.parser.php) in the instalation directory and i see the file cods many times and finally i find the required code i.e
Code:
function TagExtended(&$tag_new, &$task, $tag, $between) { $tag_new = $between; return TAGPARSER_RET_NOTHING; }
Now i am confused where to paste codes given in the plugin wiki, in this above codes. I am trying to paste after
Code:
$tag_new = $between;
but it does not work then i am try after above all codes but now the result is same. i am alo try after
Code:
(&$tag_new, &$task, $tag, $between)
but in all cases my frontend is disappear and i am facing an error that at some line (864 ,865;866,867) in the file joomla/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.…
As explained in the wiki,

First locate the file joomla/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.… and make a backup copy.
Then edit the file, locating the function TagExtended(&$tag_new, &$task, $tag, $between) and at the end of the function, after
Code:
case 'spoiler': ... break;
add an additional case statement dealing with the pgn tag:
Code:
case 'pgn': $tag_new = ''; $pgn4webPath = JURI::root(true) . "/plugins/content/embedchessboard/pgn4we… $pgnText = preg_replace("/\r\n/", " ", html_entity_decode($between)); $height = 268; $multiGamesRegexp = '/\s*\[\s*\w+\s*"[^"]*"\s*\]\s*[^\s\[\]]… if (preg_match($multiGamesRegexp, $pgnText) > 0) { $height += 34; } $pgnId = "pgn4web_" . dechex(crc32($pgnText)); $tag_new .= "<textarea id='" . $pgnId . "' style='display:none'>" . $pgnText . "</textarea>"; $tag_new .= "<iframe src='" . $pgn4webPath . "/board.html?am=l&d=3000&ss=26&ps=d&pf=d… . $pgnId . "' "; $tag_new .= "frameborder=0 width=100% height=" . $height . " scrolling='no' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'>your web browser and/or your host do not support iframes as required to display the chessboard</iframe>"; return TAGPARSER_RET_REPLACED; break;
At the end of the function, I dont find below code
case 'spoiler':
break;
I dont know this is the right place for this support but if you help me i am very thankful to you. please help me if you can.
You can see this plugin in action at pgn4web-test.casaschi.net/joomla/index.p...nc=view&catid=4&id=2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds