Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Post viewed

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Starlight
Post viewed was created by Starlight
Hi there guys.

Can you display users who have read or viewed a post and put it at the bottom of the intial post.

so everyone(or admins) can see if a certian post has been viewed or not.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Post viewed
G'day, Starlight, and welcome to Kunena.

Just to be clear on the subject (I'm not offering any other help at this stage) are we talking about K 1.5?

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by Starlight
Replied by Starlight on topic Re: Post viewed
Yes it is v 1.5.11

Thank you for the reply

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Post viewed
Again, I'm not offering any specific help in this case (mainly because I don't think this can be done) but I have a few suggestions.

I strongly doubt that very many people are using K 1.5.11 and would know specifically which parts of the source code need to be changed for that specific version. The last version for the K 1.5.x series is K 1.5.13. We strongly recommend, to all K 1.5 users who have chosen to remain with K 1.5 - to upgrade to K 1.5.13. We urge everyone to adopt K 1.6 as soon as it's convenient or practical to do so.

As far as the question is concerned, it's may be possible to produce the information you've asked about within the detailed view of the topic, but this would involve writing a special handler for the first message in the topic. If you want to find out if the topic has been viewed, there are ways to see that. But, I don't know how to find out if an individual message was viewed or not. Do you?

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds