Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question How do i get "thank you" button in kunena 1.5.12?

More
15 years 10 months ago #69109 by SkeeterUK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #69110 by xillibit
Hello,

This is feature only available in Kunena 1.6.x series, so i advise you to upgrade to K1.6.1.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #69113 by SkeeterUK
Ah thats a shame.

I have advised to the head guy whos site it is to upgrade but worried the Black Dragon template we use wouldn't be compatible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #69210 by sozzled
K 1.5 templates are incompatible with K 1.6 and, vice-versa, K 1.6 templates are incompatible with K 1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #69211 by SkeeterUK
Yes i know i read that last week. Guess i should have said certain instead of worried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #70336 by valdemar777
I join the request. Upgrade to 1.6 I can't, as it is necessary to update many components which I have altered.
Help please.

p.s. sorry for me bad english , Google translation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds