Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How do i get "thank you" button in kunena 1.5.12?

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by SkeeterUK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This is feature only available in Kunena 1.6.x series, so i advise you to upgrade to K1.6.1.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by SkeeterUK
Ah thats a shame.

I have advised to the head guy whos site it is to upgrade but worried the Black Dragon template we use wouldn't be compatible.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
K 1.5 templates are incompatible with K 1.6 and, vice-versa, K 1.6 templates are incompatible with K 1.5.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by SkeeterUK
Yes i know i read that last week. Guess i should have said certain instead of worried.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by valdemar777
I join the request. Upgrade to 1.6 I can't, as it is necessary to update many components which I have altered.
Help please.

p.s. sorry for me bad english , Google translation

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled
valdemar777: the answer is still the same. If you want the "thank you" feature you need K 1.6.

The "thank you" feature requires changes to the database tables. The feature will not be backported to K 1.5.

For anyone reading this topic, when you change/alter/modify/hack anything then you have to also accept the responsibility for making those changes. Making changes may be fun ... but it will have consequences for you down the track.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds