Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Redirect JomSocial Profile Links to Kunena

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by halo3montage
I asked this in the JomSocial support forum but I doubt I will get an answer there. And this has to do with editing JS files so I may not get an answer here but it is worth a try :side:

This may be weird but...

I am looking to redirect the all the JomSocial profile links to the Kunena profile. My site is more forum based and Kunena profile is better suited for this. For now I will still be using the JS activity stream, friends features and messaging. I do not need the many aspects of the JS profile and I may phase JomSocial out all together. For me, too many of the things added in JS seem tacked on and not thought through.

I am hoping there is some way to do a core redirect instead of editing a bunch of files. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds