Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Change the date and time of posting display

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by nnggrr
Hi.
This issue have already reffered here:
www.kunena.com/forum/144-hacks-tricks-an...e-display-of-posting

I followed the instruction there and succeed, but threre is a problem with the time offset.apparently the code there didn't handle this issue.

My site's server is on different time zone (7 hours ) so the date posting says: 19:00 instead of 12:00.

can you please help me fixing this problem?

please notice that when you put the mouse over the date posting you can see in floating text the date posting correctly. so i think that if we can change the way between this to display version (the date posting / the passed time from the date posting) that would have fix the whole issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This is handled correctly in Kunena 1.6, with configuration settings and i don't want to modify this hack now.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by nnggrr
Hi Xillibit.
Thank you for the quick respond.
I'm happy to hear that this is already handled in 1.6.
but this version is yet translated to my language, so I need to fix it localy in my site.
I'm sure it is a matter of adding a mathematical phrase: minos 7 hours or minos 420 minutes. my question is where exactly.
Am I wrong here ?:
Code:
<span class="topic_posted_time"><?php echo _KUNENA_POSTED_AT ?> <?php echo time_since($leaf->time,time() + ($fbConfig->board_ofset * 3600)-420); ?> <?php echo _KUNENA_AGO ?>
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nnggrr.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by nnggrr
OK.
I did it, and it is very simple.
open message.php
replace this line:
(you can find quickly the line by looking for the word "msgdate")
Code:
<span class = "<?php echo $msgtitle; ?>"><?php echo $msg_subject; ?> </span> <span class = "msgdate" title="<?php echo $msg_date; ?>"><?php echo $msg_time_since; ?></span>

by this:
Code:
<span class = "<?php echo $msgtitle; ?>"><?php echo $msg_subject; ?> </span> <span class = "msgdate" title="<?php echo $msg_time_since; ?>"><?php echo $msg_date; ?></span>

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds