Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Zippyshare Embed BBCODE

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by johnnyballad
I would like to add BBCode to post songs hosted on zippyshare.
As this additional option?
The code would BBCode:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">var zippywww="www{option}";var zippyfile="{param}";var zippydown="ffffff";var zippyfront="000000";var zippyback="ffffff";var zippylight="000000";var zippywidth=300;var zippyauto=false;var zippyvol=80;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://api.zippyshare.com/api/embed.js"></script>

The zippyshare embed code:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">var zippywww="www49";var zippyfile="67788444";var zippydown="101010";var zippyfront="ffffff";var zippyback="101010";var zippylight="ffffff";var zippywidth=190;var zippyauto=false;var zippyvol=80;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://api.zippyshare.com/api/embed.js"></script>

Thanks

Preview in my forum vbulletin:
www.djsbrasil.com.br/forum/showthread.php?t=1285
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by johnnyballad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by johnnyballad
???? no support?

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Zippyshare Embed BBCODE
G'day, johnnyballad, and welcome to Kunena.

Questions posted in the Hacks, Tips and Tricks category are not supported anyway. They're posted for the benefit of other users who may have similar interests in tackling Kunena-related issues but any tips that are posted are not endorsed by the Kunena project team and there are no guarantees that they will work.

I briefly looked at this particular discussion a couple of days ago and - I must admit - I have never heard of Zippyshare or how it's implemented. The only comment that I could have made at the time is that standard HTML tags (things contained in angle brackets <...>) are not handled as HTML tags. Even more importantly for other forum users, the idea of permitting any kind of script into the forum nullifies the security of the forum. If the HTML tags <script type="text/javascript" ...> were allowed, people could inject all kinds of malicious code via the forum with catastrophic consequences. I hope that this explains why there is no support for such tags.

I realise that what I have just written is non-responsive as far as your specific question is concerned (and that's why I refrained from posting anything, 2 days ago) but there may be a way to tackle this issue in another way. Unfortunately, I don't know what are these other ways. There may be other users with an interest in Zippyshare who have tackled this matter and have a way of implementing things in Kunena. I'm sorry, but this is one of those things that requires some patience on your part.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Cerberus
i will look at this tomorrow see if its possible to do.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds