Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Force post before posting in other category

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by asources
Good day,

i have 2 questions :

1 : How can i force user to visit forum after registration to introduce them before doing anything else.

2 : How can i force to post in a specific group before posting to any other one.

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
currently you can not but hopefully in the future as J1.6 and ACL gets more intergrated then this may be possible.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
To be honest, I don't like forums that force behaviour. You can encourage good behaviour - like we try to encourage good behaviour here, at www.kunena.com - by reminding users to view "sticky" topics in the various discussion categories (or to use the search facility before they ask questions) but people do what people want to do ... and that's just how people are. B)

I remember seeing a discussion along the lines of "can I allow users access to certain restricted categories after they've posted a certain number of messages" but, I'm sorry, I couldn't locate the thread for you.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds