Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question how to automatically create a new thread "welcome new user .." when a new user register on the site?

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by airnikez
how to automatically create a new thread "welcome new user .." when a new user register on the site?

i want to automatically create a new thread to welcome a new user who register on the site - an auto-welcome user.

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The registration is managed by joomla! itself, so maybe you can check if it's the first time that the user is looking the forum and then create a new post. But i don't know if this is easily feasible or not.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Good idea. Some other registration processes provide an automatically-generated "welcome to the site" message. Whether this should be incorporated into Kunena is a different subject, IMO, but maybe it could/should be a "feature request". What do others think? :dry:

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by airnikez
I would love to have such feature integrated as part of the Kunena forum. This will generate more forum traffic, engage users, and increase interactions.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds