Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question hide avatar in forum for Non Members

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by trollfaen
I wanna open my forum for non members just to read. That is simple.
But, when u'r not registered i wanna hide the registered members avatars in the forum for showing up.

When u'r logged in, all ok
Not logged in, just read privileges and members avatars are hidden.
Is that possible? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
The requested behaviour is not a Kunena feature and I have not seen any web-based discussion forum where this kind of behaviour has been implemented. Is this behaviour possible? Anything is possible if you are prepared to pay for it, or wait for it to be developed because it's a feature that other people are interested in having. :)

Do I know how to do it? No, I'm sorry, I haven't figured this out for you but I'm sure someone can do this.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by trollfaen
Hi again
I have never seen it before, like you.
And my programming skills in PHP are limited, but not bad.
I will look at it, as no one has before in kuena (i think) and a folder permission or/and automatic image replacement like Leech protect or something like that.... would maybe solve it.
But that would be a hack, not a implement or a fix :-)

Time to create page: 0.936 seconds