Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How to open thread in the new window?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by Tepball
How to open thread in the new window? Only thread . Other link no need to change.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Tepball.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Cerberus
If you are using IE8 hold the shift key and then check on then thread and it opens in a new window. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Tepball
Cerberus wrote:

If you are using IE8 hold the shift key and then check on then thread and it opens in a new window. :)

Thank you your reply, I already know as you message but i mean how to revise code in kunena.link.class.php

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
We've discussed this question on numerous occasions. It can't be done in Internet Explorer 8. You used to be able to do this in previous versions of Internet Explorer but Microsoft has changed the behaviour and, sorry, opening a new window in IE8 cannot be done under program control. The only way that I know how to workaround the issue in IE8 is to hold the SHIFT key when you click a hyperlink.

I don't know if IE9 fixes things. :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: greg

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds